In collaboration with IRO member International SOS we organised a webinar about ‘Sustaining operations in a COVID-world and beyond’ on Thursday 4 February.
COVID-19 has also affected the offshore & maritime sector worldwide and the pandemic appears to be continuing for a while.
Please have a look at the presentations below or (re)watch the webinar.
And if you have any questions about “How to Support Operations in a COVID World and Beyond”, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Situational update
- Game changers (vaccination, COVID passports, testing)
- Staff health and (mental) wellbeing
- Business travel – looking ahead
- Sharing best practice in dealing with COVID-19 in past, present and future
- What were Neptune’s main challenges and how did they overcome them?
- Insight into Fugro’s COVID-19 strategy
- How has Fugro been able to sustain operations during the pandemic?
(Re)watch the webinar
The entire webinar can be viewed here: